FREE COURSE REVEALS
How to get more grounded in just 5 minutes a day
- Feel more at home in yourself
- Get emotionally grounded to feel more stable in yourself
- Strengthen boundaries in your relationships
- Get better balance in juggling the work-life demands on your time and energy
- Get clearer on what you’re doing in your life
The information contained above is provided for information purposes only. The contents of this webpage are not intended to amount to advice and you should not rely on any of the contents of this webpage. Professional advice should be obtained before taking or refraining from taking any action as a result of the contents of this webpage. Sue Mahony PhD disclaims all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on any of the contents of this webpage.
Sue Mahony PhD is gifted, autistic, and ADHD. She provides 1:1 specialist support for brains similar to her own, neurodiversity training, mentoring & coaching for organisations, and a wealth of articles on this website.
You can sign up for her mailing list for articles, insights, and announcements in your inbox.